Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Captivating In Crafers & A Home That Will Inspire!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A Grand Bluestone bullnose verandah family home, that has been built in 2016 to the highest degree. A true masterpiece, this home will have you captivated from the moment you step foot onto the English inspired grounds of the property & more so through the grand entrance to your new home.
A timeless, but inspired designed home built for an array of lifestyles & with the highest fixtures & fittings you would expect in the masterpiece this home is. You could not replace this home & the garden surrounds, for the price on offer, for you & your family.
There are too many magnificent features to this home to list them all below. Those listed are a must to view, for you and your family to gage the whole experience of living in this home:
- A grand entrance, fit for A King Or Queen, with captivating 3 meter High ceilings, ornate cornices & skirting, the era this home capitulates.
- Magnificent spacious open plan kitchen/meals/lounge complete with feature stoned slow combustion heating, for those romantic or entertaining winter nights.
- French Provincial style kitchen with large Cesar stone island bench top, featuring soft close drawers & 900mm stainless steel appliances.
- A sizable butler's pantry & porcelain tiles throughout the main living areas.
- Generous master bedroom, complete with large walk in robe and ensuite complete with free standing bathtub.
- Floating double vanities, finished with Cesar stone bench tops & floor-to-ceiling tiles in all bathroom areas.
- Bedrooms three and four, on the upper level are both a generous in size and completed with over sized walk in robes, carpet, ceiling fans and are serviced by a magnificent main bathroom.
- High quality double glazed French doors and windows, as well as stainless steel heavy duty mesh to all external French doors and windows, wrapping around the entire home, providing thermal, safety and sound insulation.
-Commercial grade ducted reverse cycled air conditioning system, ensuring year round comfort, but so efficient offsetting the system against the 5KW solar system with SMA German Inverter.
- Larger than the normal double garage of course, making more room for storage, but plenty of storage for linen & a fantastic laundry area.
- A 38,000 litre water tank, supplying endless supply to the fully irrigated English gardens & stone featured garden well, also complete with pump in the need for more irrigation.
The magnitude, class & finish of this home can not be described. A phenomenal near new home can not be found or even rarely built today. Set on a established, easy to maintain & near level 1,500 sqm approximately, of prime Crafers land, come & enjoy the tranquility & ambiance on offer, whilst being so close to everyday living.
I am honoured to represent this home & showcase the passion, well thought out design & hard work the current homeowners have captivated, to produce this master piece. I am not only offering this home, but a lifestyle for you & your family and one I can say will be life changing one for you all.
Want to know what your home, land or home unit is worth in this current market? Have one of our experienced agents from Ray White Magill provide you & your family with a market update, when convenient for you! Call Nick Roma now on 0418 891 893 or request us here at http://raywhitemagill.com.au/sell/property-appraisal/
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,500m² / 0.37 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.