Corner Allotment, A Hidden Gem On Hartman!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in peaceful surrounds in the small street of Hartman Avenue, A real surprise package on offer. A Solid Brick Home, set on A Corner Allotment of 400 sqm approximate & Zoned in the East Marden School Zone. Here's Your Entry Into Fabulous Felixstow!!
This character stone fronted solid brick home has been tastefully updated for many more years of enjoyment, for an array of lifestyles:
- Comprising of 2 Great sized bedrooms.
- Large main lounge, with polished boards & Gas Heater.
- Huge & updated Kitchen, with seperate Dining areas.
- Original but neat Bathroom & Laundry areas, With A Separate toilet area as well.
- The Sun Room could be either A 3rd Bedroom Or Secondary Lounge/Games area.
- Easy access into the home, with rear entry for 2 Cars very comfortably.
- Very manageable gardens and a great place to entertain family & friends.
A home with so much to offer at a price affordable to so many. What a fantastic location being minutes away from all amenities, local shops, public transport & of course fantastic schools.
Currently tenanted until February 2018 & returning $295 per week, An opportunity awaits whether your a first home buyer, astute investor, or A Family itching to live in this very underrated, but ever increasing popular inner city suburb of Felixstow.
Please contact me at anytime to cement your chance to purchase this home.
Want to know what your home, land or home unit is worth in this current market? Have one of our experienced agents from Ray White Magill provide you & your family with a market update, when convenient for you! Call Nick Roma now on 0418 891 893 or request us here at http://raywhitemagill.com.au/sell/property-appraisal/
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.