Rare In Rose Park!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A Unique opportunity that rarely becomes available, for the first home buyer or investor looking at starting or adding to their portfolio in one of Adelaide's blue chip locations . So be quick and grab this opportunity to live in one of Adelaide's most desired city fringe suburbs.
Privately set away in an already small group, enjoy the peaceful surrounds & ambiance, whilst being within walking distance to Burnside Village and Norwood Parade. If quality schools are what you desire, then sought after Rose Park Primary School is only minutes away.
What's To Love Inside This Home Unit?
- Large Kitchen area, with Gas cooktop/oven.
- Offering large living areas, with polished timber flooring throughout.
- Great size bathroom & Seperate Laundry, with ample storage.
- Double bedrooms, both with built inns & ceiling fans.
- Rear access to your own undercover car park.
- Air Conditioning for all year round comfort.
- Very well maintained, secure & private throughout .
Location is always the key when buying to live or invest and this solid brick unit ticks those boxes.
Kick back and enjoy the lifestyle on offer in Rose Park, being only minutes to the Adelaide CBD, Universities, Local Shops & Restaurants and all amenities. A True Must Inspect!!!!
Want to know what your home, land or home unit is worth in this current market? Have one of our experienced agents from Ray White Magill provide you & your family with a market update, when convenient for you! Call Nick Roma now on 0418 891 893 or request us here at http://raywhitemagill.com.au/sell/property-appraisal/
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
74m² / 0.02 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.